As an Inventory Manager, you are detail oriented, friendly, a team player and an important part of the store's efficiency. We are looking for a long-term addition to our team that wants to grow in the cannabis industry. Previous inventory experience will be key in this position. Someone with a great eye for detail that is equally committed to the team and the overall success of the store. In exchange, you'll get to join an incredible family of passionate cannabis professionals and benefit from continual opportunities for professional development and industry education.
- Ensure the availability of all office supplies and exit bags
- Must maintain clean and well organized inventory and fulfillment area as well as manage the physical inventory storage
- Request and Maintain adequate SKU inventory levels, by communicating product needs/trends to the supply chain and purchasing teams
- Request and maintain adequate workflow supplies
- Proactively identify and communicate slow / non moving items
- Proactively monitor and maintain minimum inventory threshold levels
- Responsible for receiving, verifying and onboarding new inventory
- Ensure that all sellable products within the facility are available and live on the menu
- Maintain a healthy balance of products between live and back stock inventory
- Certify that all product information is accurate such as product details and pricing information in the POS and online menu
- Must have a thorough understanding of all MRA/ State of Michigan Cannabis regulations for Adult-Use Retailers
- Maintain company SOPs and security protocols
- Ensure loss prevention / security policies and practices are being followed.
- Manage, train and coach inventory and fulfillment staff
- Create scheduling for inventory and fulfillment employees
- Serve as a resource for any inventory questions, suggestions and concerns
- 2+ years of inventory or related experience
- 1+ years of cannabis industry experience preferred
- General knowledge of weights, measurements and conversions
- Great organizational skills, efficient at multitasking and must be a self starter.
- Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Comfortable working on a computer
- Experience with statewide monitoring software (METRC) preferred
- The Inventory Manager regularly works evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of our facility. Successful performance of this role requires that the incumbent is physically able to move freely between different parts of the store, lift up to 50 pounds and spend several hours a day viewing a computer screen. This position is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.