This position is a contract position at an MMFLA licensed location.
The right candidate demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment; is resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team, and prioritizes quality and customer service. Trimmers are primarily responsible for the efficiency and quality of the marijuana plant trimming of in preparation for sale.
- Efficiently trims and de-fans plants (wet trim).
- Responsible for accurately weighing and recording all wet trim weights.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse while performing trimmings.
- Occasionally required to trim off the stick once plants are dry.
- Responsible for maintaining quality product.
- May be assigned other job duties as necessary.
- Operate with integrity and honesty.
- Communicate known issues to the management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all staging areas.
- Complete side tasks and medicine processing projects.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis.
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
- Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
- At least 21 years of age
- Demonstrated passion for serving the medical cannabis community.
- Ability to work within a team and without.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offense.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.