**DISCLAIMER - THC123 is an Employment Agency for the Cannabis Industry. Our openings are tied to multiple clients in the Cannabis Industry. Please reference JOB ID in emails to allow our team to serve you best.
PROVISIONING CENTER GENERAL MANAGER
A beautiful, brand new dispensary needs you! THC123 is seeking to find a full time General Manager who will lead the overall operations of this local provisioning center. The General Manager will also play a leading role in implementing standard operating procedures, staff scheduling, operations management, and inventory control. General Manager will also need to oversee the use of the METRC software and computer systems. THC123 is in search of an experienced General Manager with a proven track record of successfully running their own provisioning center or retail storefront. General Manager must be up to date with current local and state laws to maintain strict governmental compliance. This position has opportunity for extreme growth.
• Help develop standard operating procedures
• Develop marketing plan and sales strategy
• Develop patient outreach programs
• Establish and maintain relations with the local community
• Help develop branding
• Help design and install financial control systems
• Operate POS and corresponding systems
• Maintain compliance with local and state laws
• Retail management—maintain complete control of all retail operations
• Purchase products and maintain relations with suppliers
• Control and secure inventory
• Establish and maintain staff educational system
• Establish and maintain a community educational program
§ Minimum of 2 years of experience as a General Manager in a retail or cannabis storefront
§ Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Cannabis Industry
§ Bachelor’s degree preferred
o Experience in starting up a provisioning center
o Experience with compliance
o Extended retail management experience
o A record of growth and success in brick and mortar Retail or Cannabis locations
o Experience and familiarity with other elements of the cannabis industry. i.e. cultivation, processing, etc.